This site is best viewed in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and all other major browsers. Use of Internet Explorer or Edge is not recommended.
Zeta Phi Beta is an international, historically black sorority founded on the campus of Howard University on January 16, 1920. In 1920 five women from Howard envisioned a sorority that would raise the consciousness of their people, encourage the highest standards of scholastic achievement, and foster a greater sense of unity among its members. These women believed that sorority elitism and socializing overshadowed the real mission for progressive organizations. Since its founding, Zeta Phi Beta has historically focused on addressing social causes.
In 1959, Zeta Phi Beta purchased its current headquarters, located at 1734 New Hampshire Avenue NW on Dupont Circle in Washington, DC. MMD was the Architect of Record for the renovation of the building and interiors.
(This project was completed by Marshall Moya Design.)